weight loss ticker

Monday, June 22, 2009

Weight Loss Diary 5 -- 2nd week, on right track




Another week flew by. I feel confident I am on the right track to reach my ultimate goal of my weight loss journey. In the past week, I walked 35 - 45 minutes every day. Did the fat burn pilates couple times (each 20 minutes).

After reaching the end-of-month goal in advanced, my lowest measurement was 147.5 on 6/20 morning. Then there came in the guilt, I went to buffet with the family on Saturday night! (That's part of the life of being a mother of two young kids, buffet has been our only choice when we dine out, simply because ordering dishes have limited chances for our picky kids to like). And I see how bad buffet is now -- next day measurement up at 148.5!!! So all Sunday, I felt so guilty and trying to find a long term solution to balance my need and my family's.

Even so , after these "ups and downs", my goal is proven to be achievable and my plan is realistic. End of this 2nd week landed at 148. Keep it up! Cheers...


P.S.:
Measure is daily, may have deviation, but the trend is there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 



Privacy Policy