weight loss ticker

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Simple dish: Hot green pepper with Italian sweet sausage



Okay, although I am on diet for my weight loss resolution. I still love to cook for the family. Here is another simple dish for busy working mom.

All you need:
1) Cooking oil
2) Italian sweet sausage (Bought from Costco)
3) Hot green pepper (Really hot, from local farm)

Prepare tip:
Don't need to de-freeze the sausage completely, I just defroze it in microwave for 20 seconds, it would be a lot easier to cut in pieces when it is still hard.

Procedure:
Heat wok, add cooking oil (now I intentially put less oil), add sausage, cook until brown, add green pepper. You don't really need any more seasonings because sausage has enough. Cook until pepper is tender. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 



Privacy Policy