weight loss ticker

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Weight Loss Diary 9: Yay! First 10 pounds melted away!


Last week was stalling between 145-146.5 lb, I was so concerned and worried it was end of my weight loss journey. :) Thanks God, the Chinese saying again turned out to be true: Where there is a will, there is a way. This morning, 144-144.5. YAY!!! FINALLY, FIRST 10 POUNDS WAS GONE!

I am just happy, and not sure how to express my somewhat complex feelings. Also, I found a 10 years old jean from the suitcase, and I could put it on. What a surprise, it was packed in a suitcase because I really didn't expect they can be worn anytime soon. This certainly added a lot of joy and confidence.

And I found weight loss could be addictive, maybe I am too greedy, I walked in the morning, at noon, and in the evening after dinner. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 



Privacy Policy