weight loss ticker

Friday, July 24, 2009

Weight Loss Diary 12: Weight Loss Research


I recently spent a lot of (I mean it, a lot) time to research the weight loss topic -- books, DVD, google, youtube, forums, etc. And the following are my findings.

1. Weight loss is all about calories intake < calories consumption. And 3500 calories = 1 lb fat
2. Good metabolism helps increasing burning calories, some foods can improve/promote metabolism
a. Water
b. Nuts
c. Vegetables
d. Fruit (vitamins)
3. Weight training (building muscle, not necessary to be the manly kind of muscle) is also important in weight loss
4. Treadmill incline is the BEST feature, it helps burning calories faster
5. Do not skip meal, if you feel starving, metabolism get worse and body will adjust to store fat

This is just the very brief summary and key take away on top of my head, I certainly read and saw a lot more information than this :p I am still working hard to experiment and can't wait to share my successful story (if that ever happens on me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 



Privacy Policy