weight loss ticker

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Weight Loss Diary 23: 3 months summary


Time flies. It's been 3 months since I started my weight loss journey. In the 3 months, I lost 19 lbs, waistline reduced 17 cm. Losing weight to look better is one aspect of the weight loss benefits, I also realized and agree many people said, the more important aspect is that I started a much more healthier life style.

I've maintained at 136 in the last two weeks. I could tell it is because I exercise less (0 gym/treadmill time, much less outdoor walking time) with the kids at home. However, I've been doing workout DVD at home, though no more weight loss, I feel muscles are more toned. Meanwhile, I was warned by many people that, only steady weight loss can be maintained, fast weight loss is not good. So I took these two weeks as a nice break, reward myself for making satisfatory progress for the first 2.5 months. I'm happy enough that my weight didn't bounce back up.

Today's the start of September, the 4th month of my weight loss journey. Here comes my determination again -- get back on track to target one pound a week.


(Now: this is a size 4 jean)


(Before: that was a size 10 pant)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 



Privacy Policy