weight loss ticker

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rotisserie Chicken: Crispy outside, juicy inside


Bought two whole chicken from Costco. I didn't research or reference any recipe or direction. Just do it my way, haha..

1. Wash and cut off fat (around the bottom area)
2. Sprinkle garlic powder, black pepper, salt, white pepper powder -- that's all I have in my cabinate that I imagine to be right seasonings for making Rotisserie Chicken :P
3. Turn on Oven 375 F degree
(note: the package said 350F degree, bake 20-25 minutes per pound)
4. The chicken is about 4 pounds, so I think it should take 90 minutes or so to cook
5. Bake 60 minutes, take out and brush honey
6. Bake 15 minutes, until skin golden brown
7. Take out, turn around, brush honey
8. Bake 15 minutes or until skin golden brown
9. Done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 



Privacy Policy