weight loss ticker

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Simple Sugar Cookie


One of my sons favorite books is "Mr. Coockie Baker".
At the end of the book, it has several cookie recipes, the nicest is that the recipe is so simple and I could make it with my kids, and they LOVE it.

The following recipe was the one I made:


  1. 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
  2. 1 teaspoon baking powder
  3. 1/4 teaspoon salt
  4. 1/2 cup butter
  5. 3/4 cup suger
  6. 1 egg
  7. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  8. 3 tablespoons milk
  9. M&M candy (Optional - My son's idea)

Procedure:

  • Mix dry ingredient (1,2,3) together
  • Mix liquid ingrdients (4-8) together
  • Mix all together into dough
  • Put dough into fridge for 1 hour
  • Roll dough flat and cut into your favoriate shape
  • (Optional) Add M&M candy on top, slightly press to make it stick
  • Turn oven 375F degree and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown

I am not a too frequent baker, so I don't have a cookie cutter, instead I used a pizza cutter :D

We also augmented a little by adding M&M on top of each one -- My son's brilliant idea.

YUM YUM





No comments:

Post a Comment

 



Privacy Policy