weight loss ticker

Sunday, May 24, 2009

About Me


I am a working mother, living in Boston area. I am from China, have been living in Boston area for 9+ years. I am currently a software development manager in a global IT company. I have two young children (5 years old boy and 3 years old girl).

All my friends think I must be crazily busy to have a full time professional job and two demanding kids at home. But, I have a lot of hobbies and activities: Cooking, knitting, crafting, jewlry making, swimming, gardening, to name a few. My friends are amazed and a lot asked me to share how I do all different things while having a professional career and raising kids.

Here you go, I decided to start a blog. I am not a super woman, whatever I can do here, you can do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 



Privacy Policy