Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Labels: weight loss diary
It's been almost 6 months since I started my weight loss journey -- yeah, time flies!
What a experience for the first 6 months. Majority of the weight loss came in first 3 months (May, June, July). From September, it progressed on a snail pace. I guess that's the stabilization/adjustment phrase. Good news is that October and November didn't show obvious weight gain though exercise load was reduced significantly, plus the one week get-away to Las Vegas with tremendous food temptation. And during this period, we now call it phase ONE, I did a lot of research and study on healthy weight loss and nutrition, and I have experimented and validated the theory. All this, gives me a high level of confidency and foundation to start the phase TWO -- carrying out the weight loss plan once more time to lose the last 10 pounds to reach my ideal weight goal -- 120 pounds!
Phase TWO Plan:
1. Period: Now -- 3/31, that's not an agressive plan at all, about 1 pounds every 2 weeks.
2. Workout: Make good use of the new treadmill at home, squeeze at least 1 hour per day.
3. Diet/Nutrition: Continue to be concious about food intake.
4. Research/Study: Finish Jillian Michaels book - Master Your Metabolism
5. Logistic: Resume the daily recording and monitoring of weight in.
All supports from my blog readers and dear friends are highly appreciated. Will keep you all posted on my progress.