weight loss ticker

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Weight Loss Diary #34: Home Gym Grand Openning - Phase II Plan Started


It's been almost 6 months since I started my weight loss journey -- yeah, time flies!

What a experience for the first 6 months. Majority of the weight loss came in first 3 months (May, June, July). From September, it progressed on a snail pace. I guess that's the stabilization/adjustment phrase. Good news is that October and November didn't show obvious weight gain though exercise load was reduced significantly, plus the one week get-away to Las Vegas with tremendous food temptation. And during this period, we now call it phase ONE, I did a lot of research and study on healthy weight loss and nutrition, and I have experimented and validated the theory. All this, gives me a high level of confidency and foundation to start the phase TWO -- carrying out the weight loss plan once more time to lose the last 10 pounds to reach my ideal weight goal -- 120 pounds!

Phase TWO Plan:
1. Period: Now -- 3/31, that's not an agressive plan at all, about 1 pounds every 2 weeks.
2. Workout: Make good use of the new treadmill at home, squeeze at least 1 hour per day.
3. Diet/Nutrition: Continue to be concious about food intake.
4. Research/Study: Finish Jillian Michaels book - Master Your Metabolism
5. Logistic: Resume the daily recording and monitoring of weight in.

All supports from my blog readers and dear friends are highly appreciated. Will keep you all posted on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Losing weight is a lot of work, counting calories, exercise, managing emotion, but all are rewarded with your success! So keep doing and don't stress out if you see slowing progress, you will reach it sooner or later!!! :) I'm a working mom and had two kids, still working on my way to reach my goal, slowly but confidently! :)

    ReplyDelete

 



Privacy Policy