weight loss ticker

Monday, November 23, 2009

Weight Loss Diary #33: Expecting treadmill...


What I have been doing last week or so?

hehehe... tracking where is my new treadmill...
This is the price I pay for for free shipping -- ground transportation for the 200 lbs giant package to be shipped out from Utah! Finally it will be delivered tomorrow afternoon! :)

Anyway, my plan can soon go live. With the treadmill at home, I can do morning walking without going outside in the cold and in the dark; I can do evening exercise as well and anytime during the day without worry about the snow in the Winter. What a super plan :)

Work has been keeping me quite busy and somewhat stressful -- just another release! But I am seeing end of tunnel now, it soon will come to an end and I can have a break. So, breaking 130 is still the year end goal. 5 more weeks to go!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 



Privacy Policy