My daughter loves making necklace at school with all those fancy beads. Today she brought home a necklace she made.. I offered to do a project with her to make a pair of earrings for her teachers with the cute alphabet beads. This is what we made. She is very excited today to take this to school to her teacher.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Saturday, July 10, 2010
2 medium potatoes
2 tablespoon flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1) Peel and rinse the potatoes. Grate them into a bowl
2) Add the flour, eggs, salt to the mixture. Mix well.
3) Heat the oil in a frying pan at medium heat until it sizzles
4) Drop in heaping tablespoons of the potato mixture
5) Using the back of a spoon, flatten the latkes. Carefully fry both sides until they're golden brown.